Sunday, February 26, 2012

Grand Daughter

Today is Lolo's 94th Birthday, and since its going to last from lunch to post-dinner, I tried to wear something comfortable, although I  opted to make a statement with the heels. :P


To balance my look, I chose a checkered,bright printed long sleeves paired with shorts. I showed some skin in the lower part, and covered my arms entirely. :)


The sun was so happy today, and I think it complimented the entire outfit. I felt like glowing! :D

(Top: Bazaar / Belt: Schmug / Shorts: Next Jeans / Heels : Pomppet )


Stolen shot while I was trying to fix my hair. Hmm.. Posted it here too because I'm liking it! :P


My short attempt for a serious post! Haha :D






Anyway, tomorrow's Monday, and I hope every one will have a good week! :)

Clacks, VoCH

2 comments: