Thursday, April 5, 2012

On New Tides

Hi there!

So yes, I  have been out for more than a month, and guess it's because of the recent changes that happened to and around me.

I resigned from my job, to focus more on our family business; but things, like how they really do, didn't turn out as planned.

I was invited and got accepted in a new one. I'll be filling more deets about this one soon, although I can really say that I am happy.
So last Tuesday, as how normal the day was for everyone, made a different path for me. A bus took me to Nasugbu, Batangas, where I got to frolic in the water both pool and beach, with my new friends slash colleagues. :)






It was real fun! It was our first time there, so all the three of us, I, Karlo and Anje maximized our stay, aside from swimming by taking lots of photos. 
You can see how my QuikPod is creating its wonders time and time again!





Here's a photo of us by the beach.. 




and by the pool. :) 


Just posed for a quick snappie w/ my beach babe Anje. I was actually wearing shorts, but opted to pull it down for this shot. Can you spot my shorts underwater? Haha :))


Here's a photo with me and the lovely girls. It was freezing, so you know why we are so giddy being sandwiched with whoever are beside us. ;P


When we got so bored by the pool, and with the whistles of the guards who are asking some girls to take their cover-ups off, including Mae and Ate Grace (check girls at the back) we decided to just hang out by the beach. Took photos first while waiting for Ate Jean.


Posting ala-beach hotties! :P


We buried Ms. Arianne because she's craving for some skin exfoliation! :D


After  hours of swimming, sun bathing and taking lots of photos, it was already time to go. Check how many buses are there! 


 Well, here's the last shot with the Training and Resource Development Team! We surely look different without those blazers and corporate whatnot! 

Surely, this is totally a late post, but whatever! This is actually the only free time I   get to blog again! So forgive me! :D
Have a blessed Lenten season everyone! :)

Clacks, VoCH

No comments:

Post a Comment