Sunday, May 26, 2013

MetroWear Icon Rajo Laurel: A Night to Remember


Hi again. Since I blog like a mushroom, I think it's going to be a great idea to come back with something big to talk about. So I'll share what happened last May 19.


Last Sunday I went to the Samsung Metrowear Icon Rajo Laurel held at The Raffles and Fairmont Makati Ballroom. I was told to wear something Black, and I since I don't usually go out, I just came up with some clothes that are already in my closet.
Lemme tell you about the story of this belt. I was walking towards the train that will bring me to Buendia, when a neon blouse glistened at the corner of my eye. Since I'm trying to collect neons right now, I opt to go to the store and just check it. :) #MejMalelateNaNgaEh

But anyway, I realized they have a belt section, and since belts really hate me, maybe I'll find something in there, probably that may be otherwise. To my dismay, as expected, I found nothing that will fit my very small waist. 

Good enough the sales lady offered to puncture the belt and cut its length to fit. OMG. What music to my ears!!! :D

So I got to the event in one piece, and said hello to my lovely workmates, (L-R) Ken, Zarah, and Rina.



Can't help but to be in awe. Georgina Wilson is sooo gorge! :)
Teresa Herrera is the night's host. Her feisty yet sophisticated outfit is by the main man, Rajo Laurel. :)

Alice Dixon is the "Star of the Night", and I couldn't agree more. 
Divine Lee is the "Most Stylish Woman of the Night", while Enchong Dee became the "Most Stylish Man of the Night". I was too happy in my seat, I forgot to take a photo. Sorry!

Okay, I know, I know, these practically look like stalker-photos. And yes, they are! JLC in the house! :)

Zarah and I before the show starts. And little did we know what splendor awaits us, and what splendor awaits you as you scroll down.








                        











I've just seen Charlene Gonzalez wearing this at The Buzz today! 








Say hello to the modern wedding gown!




All these were made possible by the genius fashion designer, Rajo Laurel!








Ken with JLC



Me with G. Toengi 


With Mark Nelson


With Bianca Gonzalez


With Divine Lee


One of the best things too is that I get to win a Globe Tattoo Privilege Card! Yay! :D



Posing in our booth with Sir Arjay and Zarah.


It was a lovely lovely night! :) The Rajo event was topped off by giving out souvenirs. And of course, the loot bags looked as posh as ever. Inside were an issue of Metro Magazine, make-up pouch, lipbalm, BB Cream and a Zen Zest room deodorizer. I'll make a review of these when I get the chance. :) Night! :)

Clacks, VoCH

No comments:

Post a Comment