Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bb. Pilipinas 2012 Coronation Night

Work's really pretty huge right now. I am very happy that I get to join events and stuff, but I can't deny the fact that it has taken most of my time off to blogging.

But anyway, even though I only have so little time to write about what's happening lately, it makes me more hyped, since I know I have a lot of kwentos to share. :)

Okay, since I left off about the Brunch w/ Bb. Pilipinas, let me fill you in about watching it.

April 15, 2012 Sunday

It was Open House of Manhattan Garden City (If you happen to go to Gateway Mall and go by the 3rd floor,our showroom is just located beside Watson's. It would be hard not to miss since we have lots of Real Estate Consultants stationed around the area.)

I was assigned to stay at Gateway Showroom. 

Sheryl, my receptionist friend told me that there might be available tickets, so we texted Sir Bheng, just to make sure. I tried not to keep my hopes up, besides I was also having second thoughts, because I wanted to go home early and it was a Sunday for crying out loud. 

But to my big surprise, Sir Bheng replied that I can actually join them and watch! I got so excited that I never minded if I have to go home very late that day, even though that there was work the next day!

After all, watching the most prestigious beauty pageant in the country only happens once a year! :D



Oh how lovely they look! When I was younger, I once dreamt to be one of these ladies, but my trying height never made that possible! Oh well, at least I still get to be part of it, even if I just sat there the whole time!



This is Karlo, me and Sheryl!




Well, of course I know what day it was and the special event that will take place later that day - the Bb. Pilipinas Coronation Night. But I never thought that I'll be given a chance to watch it - live. If I had known, I would have worn something dressier from what I came up with.



Since I never knew what I'll be doing later that day, I never brought a camera with me. I took some photos in my phone, but I can't find my connector right now.

And can I just say that ang gwapo ni Xiam Lim? :3

Georgina Wilson, Iza Calzado, Venus Raj and Shamcey Supsup were as breath-taking as ever!


After the pageant, my office mates and I went out immediately to snap some photos.






Anyway, I really had fun! I just wished I looked a lot better than I did, haha, I'm really happy that I got to watch and oh, it's free pa ha! :D

Phot Credits: Sheryl and Sir Arjay

Clacks, VoCH

No comments:

Post a Comment