Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Chance at Tweaking the Header

Good morning!

We are greeted by a rainy Monday, but that didn't stop me from going to work early. While I enjoy the luscious flexi-time, I prodded myself up to go to the office as early as I can.

I arrived at 7:25 AM, pretty much an achievement from my usual 11:00 AM- 12: 00 PM. The officemates were shocked to see my face so up and rocking this early!

Anyway, I just made my header. I was thinking that it would make this blog a little less boring if I tweak the top, and not just settle in whatever font I think plausible.

Since, I made my title "Vintage Carnival", I worked my way around it. I chose my logo between, a Ferris wheel, a carousel, and Mardi gras masks, since all of them remind me a of a carnival. I just settled with the latter, simply because I cannot find a decent picture in the web.

Below are the images I come up with using Paint. We don't have Photoshop here, hence these:




I chose the one with the mask sandwiched between "Vintage" and "Carnival". What do you think? :)

And oh, I finished Catching Fire already! Reading Mockingjay now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment