Friday, April 6, 2012

Beautiful Towers: Brunch with Bb. Pilipinas

I  have tweeted about writing on the Bb. Pilipinas Brunch we had the other week, and I was really overwhelmed by questions right after. :)

Thank you for those who asked by the way! But really, I may have seen them all, but I never got to talk with everyone.

Anyway, here's a photo of the Bb. Pilipinas 2012 candidates


This is actually the room where I conduct my training; the place where I usually ran out of  voice after. :P


After our President, Atty. Anthony Charlemagne Yu gave a talk, the ladies were invited to post for a quick  photo with  him.


I actually intended to only take one shot, because I was to secure my position outside. :D


The candidates,while having their taste fest on the Richmond delights and pasta dishes.

Actually, I learned something in this event. I was worrying that the food we prepared were too scarce for the thirty candidates, but no. To my surprise, it wasn't.

It clearly flew out of my head, that feeding beauty queens should not become such a big deal, in terms of quantity if I may say. Since most of them are really watching their weight, they tend to become a little too cautious on what they put in their body.

So, to make the long story short, the food was not kulang, sobra pa!



Here's Jill, candidate number 10. 
Among all the other candidates, she's the only one I really had the chance to talk for a long time. We talked about make-up, their crazy rehearsals and call-times,  watching the pageant as she offered Ms. Erika (on the farthest right)  and I tickets to the  coronation night and shoes!

She's really nice, I really hope she gets to the top spots! :D


This is Marie. :)
She's one of the pretty mestizas in this batch. She's very accommodating when it comes to pictures. All of the other candidates were already downstairs, but here she was,happy to favor us in every whim! 
Thank you candidate number 12! :D

She's called Ayie, candidate number 12. She was actually one of the prettiest girls in this batch. She was such a sweetheart, and it wasn't very hard to feel how friendly she is. We were all surprised as she knew one of my colleagues! :D

Actually,  it is only now that I had the inclination that candidates 10, 11, and 12 were the only ladies I have a photo with. Magkakasunod pa! Haha :D

Anyway, guys don't forget to catch the coronation night at April 15, 2012! :)
You can see more of the candidates here! :)

You have bets now? I'm sure you do! :)

Clacks, VoCH
.

No comments:

Post a Comment